I. SCHOLARSHIP PACKAGE:
1. Tuition Fees
2. Miscellaneous/Laboratory Fees
3. Living Subsidy
4. Lodging Allowance
5. Daily Transportation Allowance
6. Book and Uniform Allowance
List of accredited schools and requirements are listed here.
II. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Must have an NMAT percentile score of 40 and
2. Must have at least two (2) character references.
3. Must be physically and mentally fit.
Priority will be given to:
1. Applicants who have a combined Gross Family
Income of Php 50,000/month or Php
600,000/annum or lower.
2. Applicants who are part of, or are children of
Barangay Health Workers, government
employees or Indigenous People (IP).
1. Must render two (2) years of service to the
government for every year of study/scholarship.
IV. APPLICATION PROCESS:
Interested parties may contact their preferred Medical
Schools (see Pinoy MD Medical Schools Information
Directory) for further inquiries on eligibility, documentary
requirements and application processes.
National Medical Admissions Test (NMAT):
Applicants who have not yet taken the NMAT are advised
to coordinate with the Center for Educational
Measurement, Inc. for NMAT schedules:
Contact Nos: CEM NMAT Secretariat
(02) 813-3686 / 813-3691 to 95
For further inquiries, you may contact Mrs. Amy David or Mr. Erick Villaflor at our
Pinoy MD Hotlines: (02)781-1723, (02)743-8301 loc 4204, 4203